IGLFA are happy to announce that the formats for the upcoming European Championships being held as a part of EuroGames Rome, have now been confirmed.
Read more to see the details.
Mixed Gender – 11 a side
- Teams will compete in 4 group stage matches played across 2 groups – each group will contain 2 teams registered for Division 1 and 5 from Division 2.
- 1st and 2nd place from each group go into Division 1 semi final
- 3rd and 4th place qualify for Division 2 semi finals
Female – 5 a side
- Teams will compete in 3 group stage matches played across 2 groups – each group will contain 1 team registered for Division 1 and 3 from Division 2.
- All teams then progress onto the Quarter Finals – where group finishing positions will determine who plays who ( 1st v 4th, 2nd vs 3rd)
- Losing Semi Finalists – will meet in the Division 2 Final
- No Bronze medals are to be awarded
Mixed Gender – 5 a side
- There is no combined divisions in this competition – with 7 teams competing in Division 1, and 6 in Division 2.
- All teams will play 4 group games within their division
- Top 4 teams qualify for the Semi Final