Membership in the IGLFA
In 2013 the IGLFA board made the decision to offer 2 different levels of Club/Team Membership. We realize there are numerous clubs/teams who may not have the chance to participate in an IGLFA event, but still would like to be part of the LGBT football community.
One of IGLFA’s main goals is to assist in the development, promotion and expansion of the LGBT football community. We hope that by offering the Standard membership level we will see our IGLFA membership flourish.
Your IGLFA membership not only benefits your club, but also the entire LGBT football community. By becoming a member of IGLFA, you will help IGLFA achieve its goal of expanding the worldwide community of LGBT football. A portion of your membership dues helps IGLFA to maintain our OutReach program, allows IGLFA to uphold our strict guidelines for tournaments and be an advocate for equality, fairness and fighting homophobia not only in football, but the world of sports.
Premium Club/Team Membership
Our high-level, premium membership package is ideal for:
- Clubs/Teams who annually attend an IGLFA sanctioned event.
- Clubs/Teams who wish to actively participate in the decisions made by IGLFA.
- Clubs/Teams who have a longer history with IGLFA.
- Clubs who have 2 or more teams and/or more then 50 members.
Standard Club/Team Membership
Our entry-level, standard membership package is ideal for:
- Teams who may be newly forming and looking for players.
- Smaller teams or groups who gather on a more social level to play football.
- Teams who do not plan on traveling to an international IGLFA event, but want to be part of the LGBT football community.
Our Referee Membership membership is ideal for:
- Certified and locally registered referees who support the IGLFA mission and values.
- Referees who would like to take part in an IGLFA sanctioned event.