Dear Friends IGLFA,
We are pleased to announce that we received our 501c3 tax exempt status.
What does 501c3 mean?
Section 501(c)(3) allows for federal tax exemption of nonprofit organizations. It allows us to be not only tax exempt but also allows donors to write off donations.
What does this mean for us?
IGLFA can now raise funds to support many worthwhile actions including:
- Help cover costs of membership fees to those in need
- Create scholarship programs
- Aid organizing boards of football tournaments & events
- Purchase necessary equipment
- Provide training opportunities to members
How can you help?
We are reaching out to you, our IGLFA members and friends, asking you to contact individuals, organizations and corporate sponsors that may be willing to donate to IGLFA. We will partner with you, assisting in the process by providing supporting documentation and assisting with dialogs. We need your assistance in identifying qualified donors.
Thank you in advance for your help,